Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Favorite 32 Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

This is a discussion thread for MIT 2011 Admissions, Click here for MIT 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs Discussion http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ure-placements

Manipal, today, is a knowledge powerhouse and a brand name in higher education. Over five and half decades ago, one man, Dr Tonse Madhava Anantha Pai, had a vision which ensured that everything he did then, was consigned to posterity, making sure that generation after generation of students enjoy the fruits of his labour till eternity on this lateritic plateau. And the students will, forever, have one name on their lips, that of Manipal.

Manipal University is a name to remember, not just across the length and breadth of India, but worldwide. The fact that students from 52 countries are studying here is a testimony to this fame.

Year of establishment: 1957 (As Manipal Engineering College )

Branches offered:
    • Aeronautical
    • Automobile
    • Bio-medical
    • Biotechnology
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics & communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Mechatronics
    • Printing Technology
    • Industrial & Production Engineering
    • Instrumentation & control Engineering
    • Information Technology

Admission
    All India Manipal University ONLINE Under Graduate Entrance Test.

ENAT will be of 150 minutes duration consisting of 240 multiple choice questions divided as follows:

Physics: 60 questions

Chemistry: 60 questions

Mathematics: 80 questions

English and General Aptitude: 40 questions

Exam Centers
    Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur,Jaipur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Manipal, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune

Fees

BEtween 7-8 lakhs for 4 yrs...

Ranking

Top 30

Cut Offs
    Opening Rank: 45
    Closing Rank: 24097

NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

i have got 3753 rank in enat 2011 which branch can i get in mit manipal and is manipal better than best mht-cet colleges

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by anuragchamp View Post
    i have got 3753 rank in enat 2011 which branch can i get in mit manipal and is manipal better than best mht-cet colleges
    BY the time the waitlist gets cleared, u can expect to get any branch expect for ECE......Computer Engg is also a borderline case.....

Hi bro,m really confused...my rank is 7781...did not get call for 1st counselling....can i get any branch in 2nd counseling if i get called?Frankly i want CSE or IT which I dont think i will get....do you think it is wise to take any branch and apply for branch upgrade next year by studing hard?i heard cgpa of over 7 can get me IT....is 7 hard to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Kulshresth View Post
    Hi bro,m really confused...my rank is 7781...did not get call for 1st counselling....can i get any branch in 2nd counseling if i get called?Frankly i want CSE or IT which I dont think i will get....do you think it is wise to take any branch and apply for branch upgrade next year by studing hard?i heard cgpa of over 7 can get me IT....is 7 hard to get?
    Whats the point of taking just about any branch in Manipal.....how have u performed in AIEEE?

As far as changing branch is concerned, it depends on vacancies and the number of people opting for change in that branch....there is no CGPA that guarantees u IT!

^
    I am a pretty poor student....no chance in AIEEE.I don't know what to do!any idea about the required cgpa for IT?

i got 844 rank .wich branch can i get?????

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    i got 844 rank .wich branch can i get?????
    You can all branches in Manipal with this rank....Congrats on such a good rank!!

is manipl better dan vit???

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

wat is da avg pckg for student in manipl??

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedu

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    is manipl better dan vit???

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

wat is da avg pckg for student in manipl??
    manipal is definitely better than vit in terms of faculty and infrastructure.... as far as placements are concerned these depend on the branch that u r taking ... more companies visit manipal campus in comparison to vit so u have better chance of placements... my cousin has completed b tech from manipal this year and has got placed in IBM with 4.6 lac package although he was in mechanical stream

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedu

And wat abt if we compare it 2 thapar??

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements

i am studying Industrial Production engg 1st year at mit,manipal i wanna knw hw r d future prospects n the placements of my branch at mit....can any1 help me out of this dilemma???

Re: Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements

Hello Friends, I am going to join B tech 1st Year Computer Science in Manipal Institute of Technology 2011. I am also eager to know future prospects of the college.. Is this college is best for my career????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For More Information: Engineering Colleges In India
    Last edited by johnpreston; 8th February 2012 at 08:53 AM.

This is a closed thread Click here for MIT 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs Discussion