27th May 2011 , 10:15 AM #1 Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
Gender: : Male
City : Coimbatore
Coimbatore Institute of Technology 2011 Admission | Cutoff, Rank, Fees, Placements
This is the official thread for CIT queries.....Start posting ur queries here........
The V. Rangasamy Naidu Educational Trust devoted to the cause of promoting Technical and Scientific Literacy, established Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT) in 1956. CIT is one of the most reputed and prestigious educational institutions in South India since 1956. The Institute backed by world class research and development attained autonomous status in 1987 and is affiliated to the Anna University of Technology.
The Institute boasts of strong Academic–Industrial Interaction and a high quality of research and consultancy. CIT, managed by a pedigreed lineage for the past 50 years, enjoys national repute. The Institute has the services of competent and qualified faculty, and visionary management to enhance the quality of education at all levels and maintain its position in emerging globalisation.
Thorugh TNEA. Only for TN candidates....NO Outside TN quota.....
Refer attached Sheet
Closing Rank: 3901
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Civil Aerodrome Post
Coimbatore, India - 641 014
Phone: +91- 422 - 2574071, 2574072
Fax: +91 - 422 - 2575020
Web address: http://www.citindia.com
NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!!
- Maharastra institute Of Technology, Pune 2013 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology Coimbatore btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- IT BHU 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- PSGCT Coimbatore 2011 Admission | Cutoff, Rank, Fees, Placements - Discussion
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
Tags for this Thread