Heylo Guys & Gals,
Welcome to the official RVCE thread on Faadoo.......
About the college: Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering (RVCE or R.V. College of Engineering, is a private technical co-educational college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Established in 1963, RVCE has 11 departments in engineering, one school in architecture, and a Master of Computer Applications department. It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university. RVCE is accredited by AICTE and the National Board of Accreditation.
The annual festival of the college is called 8th Mile, and each of the departments host their own festivals. The students of RVCE operate many student projects, most notable being the ones supported by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), and the ones which participate in the competitions conducted by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
Admission Process:Students are admitted to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET test, or in the COMED-K undergraduate test. Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place merit requirements
Branches Offered & Intake/Seats
- Bio-Technology (30 seats)
- Chemical Engineering (40 seats)
- Civil Engineering (40 seats)
- Computer Science and Engineering (120 seats)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 seats)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (50 seats)
- Information Science and Engineering (60 seats)
- Instrumentation Technology (60 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)
- Telecommunication (60 seats)
Ranking: No.24 as per India Today RANKINGS
RVCE Hostel Facilities: RVCE has 4 hostels on campus, namely the Cauvery Hostel for first year students, the Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Block for the final year students, and the Diamond Jubilee Block hostel for the rest of the students. The hostels on campus are completely meant for boys. The college, along with the managing trust (RSST) operates 4 other hostels in Bangalore located in locations like Jayanagar, J.P. Nagar, and Rajarajeshwari Nagar meant exclusively for the girls.
NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!
- NIT Kurukshetra 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Durgapur 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Jamshedpur 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- RVCE Bangalore 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion