Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Favorite 32 NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

NIT Jalandhar btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities: Click Here
    This a thread for
    NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion.

Click here for NIT Jalandhar 2012 Admissions | Cut - Offs

Hey FaaDoOS,

This is the official thread for NIT J. So post ur queries here!!!!

Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. .

Ranking
    The Institute has been placed amongst top 50 engineering institutions of the country as per the survey conducted by Mint-C Fore in the year 2008. The survey was based upon vital parameters, such as curriculum, quality of academic input, students’ care, admission procedure, infrastructure, placements and overall goodwill of the Institute.

Branches Offered
    Four year Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) Programmes

Bio Technology

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Industrial and Production Engineering

Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Textile Technology

Fees
    Rs.27k in first sem, Rs.17k subsequently....

Hostel
    At present the hostels have a capacity to accommodate 1252 boys and 252 girl students. The residential accommodation in hostels comprises of cubicles and dormitories (3 seater).

Placements
    Refer Attached File.

Cut Offs
    Opening Rank: AIR 463
    Closing Rank: AIR 85637

NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      197.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by ajaytopgun; 17th June 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Re: NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

How are the placements in NIT jalandhar...???

Re: NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by priya.y View Post
    How are the placements in NIT jalandhar...???
    Hey, chk out the attachment...Harpreet has given very good info!

Thank You..........

i hav 18k rank in aieee. i am frm delhi.which branch can i get here??

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    i hav 18k rank in aieee. i am frm delhi.which branch can i get here??
    Hi,
    Dont expect anything by the 3rd round....maybe biotech & textile in the 5th round....slight chance of Chemical...

My home state is punjab. State rank of 700 and AIR 24001

category - OPEN GENERAL (OP)

what can i get (especially core and main engineering lines) and in what round. Am concerned about it. Can i get data about closing STATE ranks for NIT jalandhar (not AIR closing, its there on ccb, i want state closing ranks which i suppose gives more clear view)

Quote Originally Posted by aprilsagar View Post
    My home state is punjab. State rank of 700 and AIR 24001

category - OPEN GENERAL (OP)

what can i get (especially core and main engineering lines) and in what round. Am concerned about it. Can i get data about closing STATE ranks for NIT jalandhar (not AIR closing, its there on ccb, i want state closing ranks which i suppose gives more clear view)
    I tried searching for data inside college for state ranks and I didnt find it....but i can say with confidence which branches u might get if u are willing to listen.....

yes,
    I am perfectly willing to listen. pls just make sure you give your best of info on this with surity as i am counting on you. Tell me which lines i can get and in which rounds.

Thnx for your help.

my air is 10051 from haryana.which branches can i get and general category

i have AIR 10354 GEN 4M CHANDIGARH WHAT ALL BRANCHES CAN I GET

Quote Originally Posted by shikhar makkar View Post
    my air is 10051 from haryana.which branches can i get and general category
    Quote Originally Posted by sethi View Post
    i have AIR 10354 GEN 4M CHANDIGARH WHAT ALL BRANCHES CAN I GET
    Both of you will get almost all the branches in the later rounds..means..wait till the 4th..5th rounds..you will defnintly get the trades of your choice base don last years data...

Favorite 32 Re: NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Simple Advice to all those who want to know the cutoff ranks and no. of seats in any of the NIT's...............

go to http://www.ccb.nic.in

Re: NIT Jalandhar 2011 Admissions | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Disc

This is a close thread, Click here for NIT Jalandhar 2012 Admissions | Cut - Offs