Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: First Year Engg..

First Year Engg..

Hi I'm pooja..
    I've completed my 12th...
    I hav taken up Electronics and instrumentation course B.E
    I want to know abt the syllabus and pattern for my B.E first year...PLSS HELP ME

Re: First Year Engg..

whats your college and university ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poojaa View Post
    Hi I'm pooja..
    I've completed my 12th...
    I hav taken up Electronics and instrumentation course B.E
    I want to know abt the syllabus and pattern for my B.E first year...PLSS HELP ME
    Quote Originally Posted by pverma View Post
    whats your college and university ??
    yeah what college and/or univ..without that nobody can help!

yes,syllabus varies from college and /or university level.But,let me tell you something which you should know.In the first year there are two semesters.One is called P(Physics) cycle and the other one called C(Chemistry)cycle.

i am also can u suggest me best college also.

please goto library and ask for syllabus... if they don't provide, let us know your university and college... we will help for sure

Quote Originally Posted by crazybishnoi29 View Post
    please goto library and ask for syllabus... if they don't provide, let us know your university and college... we will help for sure
    Hi...Pooja just tell us your college name or university name, then only we can help you. OR
    Visit your college website, see there to which university it is affiliated.
    Then see the website of that university, where search for syllabus and download that.
    See for previous year solved paper/question paper pattern on that university/college site to know the pattern of questions in the external exam..

Or
    Contact to your college seniors for help. Sure they will help you, and tell you everything regarding syllabus/marking scheme or whatever you want.
    Or
    Search in market for previous year solved papers(generally these are available only just before one-two months of external exams.
    )

Or
    Contact to your teachers/faculty members for your query.

Or

Purchase books of your university curriculum(which are specially written for your university). These books also includes syllabus and some of them also includes Previous year question papers.
    Or
    Go to a book stall , you can ask for syllabus there, if they had or they keep books of your university.

All the best.....

Hope this will help you......
    Vrishti Singh

Is Electricl & electronic Engg a Good Choice ?? Plz help me

Well... I too graduated from the same stream... and in our University as in maximum cases... 1st year course is same for all branches... just advanced Physics, Organic Chemistry, Electrical, Mechanics, advanced Integrals and differentials... may be Manufacturing Technology and a Computer language... that's all!