Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: I have got xyz marks in IIT JEE should I repeat

I have got xyz marks in IIT JEE should I repeat

Hi. I have secured 195 marks in jee 2011 with one negetive mark, 275 in BITs, expecting arround 210-215 in AIEE, Also I secured 460/500 in +2,I want to do CSE.I My dream is IIT .By heart I want to repeat JEE with a still better coaching.Can somebody suggest me, should I repeat or take admission where-ever I get this year.

Thanks

Re: I have got xyz marks in IIT JEE should I repeat

Quote Originally Posted by guglip View Post
    Hi. I have secured 195 marks in jee 2011 with one negetive mark, 275 in BITs, expecting arround 210-215 in AIEE, Also I secured 460/500 in +2,I want to do CSE.I My dream is IIT .By heart I want to repeat JEE with a still better coaching.Can somebody suggest me, should I repeat or take admission where-ever I get this year.

Thanks
    [MENTION=12757]guglip[/MENTION]: I think you have a decent AIEEE score and u should get to do CSE at a decent college this yr....Go for the IIITs or NITs like Calicut, etc.

As far as IIT is concerned, u can repeat it after one year...Study hard in your 1st yr and crack it....I have seen many friends doing it...and that too successfully.....There is no point in wasting one precious year....when the certainty that u ll get into IIT is not there......if u get thru...well and good, if u dont....then work hard for 4 yrs of ur engg.....Most NITs get top companies like IITs and u too may end up in one if u work hard enuf for the next 4 yrs.....

Blog Entries

I dont quite agree with u [MENTION=8644]kish[/MENTION]. This guy has got talent to crack JEE and if he drops a yr...he might as well get into it....if he gets into a college, he might not get enuf time to study......

I too was going thru the same dilemna....though i am getting BITS Pilani, but still IIT is something I wanna crack at all costs....cant seem to take a call.......