Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choosing an enginnering course

Choosing an enginnering course

Guys.. Which engineering course is considered to be sure placement???? Help with this

Re: Choosing an enginnering course

Quote Originally Posted by BharathMG View Post
    Guys.. Which engineering course is considered to be sure placement???? Help with this

How can u get sure placement!!!! Nobody can guarantee placement only on the basis of ur branch!!!

Hahaha!! Funny.....[MENTION=4126]BharathMG[/MENTION]: which world are you living in?? Lolzzz

anything in a good college if u do well there.

Your placement in any company depends on your hard work and interest in the branch which you have chosen.Choose some best college and your favorite branch which for some extent can guarantee your placement in a good company.

Engineering degree demands sure interest and your hard work in whatever subject u take. Till some extent the reputation and the college chosen helps in intermediate placement in top companies, but there is no such guarantee of sure placement , so guy just go ahead with your interest

If You Get Best College And Branch is not of your interest then I can't Say It's Worth spending 4 years... Rather you Can Get Your favorite branch in some average college so that you have interest in your core subject

Don't expect only placement from your studies... you should also seek interest...
    and engineering will change your life,.. you fill not bother about placement after completion of four years..
    you will find many source of earning after engg...

Can u tell me da diff b/w CSE ,Comp Engineering n IT??

branch doesn't matters, if u r good in key skills your placement is sure.
    Er. Prasanjeet Roy
    Graphics & Web-Designer
    www.way2
    www.in

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post

Cse means Computer Science and Engg..
    Comp engineering and Cse is a sort of same thing..only few subjects differs..depends on syllabus..
    IT qnd CSE syllabus upto 3rd year same hota hai..
    But after that through IT u become a software enggr..U can go only in software field..
    while through CSE u can go to Hardware fileds also..CSe mein Electrical ke subjects padhaye jaate So that in future if student wants to go in Hardware field related to
    electrical thn he must know the basics of tht..In all three of CSE,Comp Engg nd IT..CSE is Best..
    Because u not get Comp sci subjects but also some electrical subjects which provides base for ur electrical area for future..
    One more thing u shud knw..Some of IT experts nd institutions does not consider IT as engg field..though it has vast scope..
    But in this field u not only get competition by ur IT mates but also BCA nd MCA students..So choose Carefully..
    I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...

with ur interest nd desire..through any branch u can easily get placed..
    But without tht its not possible...

@ karya :-u r wrong here CSE is totally belonging to software field and IT belongs to Hardware field.
    Er. Prasanjeet Roy
    Graphics & Web-Designer
    www.way2
    www.in

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    The purist in Computer Science is a researcher at heart. He will try to make advances in languages, artificial intelligence, algorithms, etc. He will be interested in the real world only so much as it funds his position, but in reality he wants nothing more but to explore ideas and discover new solutions. Alas, few exist. Those with Computer Science degrees suffer a lackluster education and simply know the theoretics of computer software. They leverage this as programmers or mix their technical knowledge with another discipline (e.g. business, marketing, etc).

Information Technology is, and always has been, about applying developed systems to solve organizational problems. They build and manage the networks, put in place the sales-force or HR systems, and solve implementation issues. Some program, but only as far as to get the system up and working correctly.

Bottom Line: A computer science engineer can create new things because he knows the theories but an IT engineer can only use the existing things.

This is what I learnt after doing my B tech.

Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    The purist in Computer Science is a researcher at heart. He will try to make advances in languages, artificial intelligence, algorithms, etc. He will be interested in the real world only so much as it funds his position, but in reality he wants nothing more but to explore ideas and discover new solutions. Alas, few exist. Those with Computer Science degrees suffer a lackluster education and simply know the theoretics of computer software. They leverage this as programmers or mix their technical knowledge with another discipline (e.g. business, marketing, etc).

Information Technology is, and always has been, about applying developed systems to solve organizational problems. They build and manage the networks, put in place the sales-force or HR systems, and solve implementation issues. Some program, but only as far as to get the system up and working correctly.

Bottom Line: A computer science engineer can create new things because he knows the theories but an IT engineer can only use the existing things.

This is what I learnt after doing my B tech.

She is a freasher..she dnt evn knw..what are the AI,ADA subjects nd rest of the subjects..these are completely new to her mam..

I couldn't resist editing and expanding it a bit, and it is still far from complete and flawless as it stands. Your criticism and feedback is therefore most welcome and appreciated...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast