Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: The OFFICIAL Thread to Discuss FaaDoO of the MONTH Contest!

Favorite 32 The OFFICIAL Thread to Discuss FaaDoO of the MONTH Contest!

Hey Fellow FaaDoOs

FaaDoO of the MONTH is now up & running for the month of JUNE. We already have a few FaaDoOs who have taken a headstart in this contest.

But don't worry, you have still got a lot o time to start posting and overtake them!!

Well, this is the official thread to discuss the contest leaders, prozes, or any other query that you might have..

Go FaaDoOs GO!

Re: The OFFICIAL Thread to Discuss FaaDoO of the MONTH Contest!

The contest is really exciting.It is catching up new faces especially in this month because of the competition prizes.Suppose the competition is conducted every month with still more exciting prizes,then I just can't count the number of comments we see in the forum.
    The contest is not only favoring the number of activity,but also promises to increase the probability of getting our queries answered.
    Thanks to the whole Faadooengineers administration for making the contest and also to the faadoo members for making it more challenging.

BUT, some posters are violating rules,,, like external link in Signature, and splitting of single post in many posts to increase counts, this is something admin should look into...

Hi Everyone, Myself Vineet Gupta from New Delhi pursuing B.Tech Listening music is my hobby and to become a richest man is my goal...