Metallurgy is a domain of materials science that studies the physical and chemical behavior of metallic elements, their intermetallic compounds, and their mixtures, which are called alloys. It is also the technology of metals: the way in which science is applied to their practical use. Metallurgy is distinguished from the craft of metalworking.
- Papers / projects on cellular automata modeling of recrystallization in carbon steel
- Carbon nanotubes complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Charecterization and synthesis of carbon nanotube ebook download doc
- Physical metallurgy of steel complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Physical metallurgy of steel full notes ebook free download pdf