Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mechanical Engineering Project: Bomb Disposal Robot (Remote controlled material handling robotic crane for Bomb squads)

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer RAM NARESH KOYYANA's Avatar

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Vishakhapatnam

Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Bomb Disposal Robot (Remote controlled material handling robotic crane for Bomb squads)

How much it costs to make the robot?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Bomb Disposal Robot (Remote controlled material handling robotic crane for Bomb squads)

superb concept i want to do it so u can pls send me the ppt link to download.iam waiting for ur link eagerly

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Outside India

can you sen me detail of the projec please? erhancancebeci[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

send me the details plzz

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Chat Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Bomb Disposal Robot (Remote controlled material handling robotic crane for Bomb squads)

i want know the cost of the working model ?? and also the what kind of the computer programming used/

FirstFirst 123