Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Which college in UPSEE??

Information Which college in UPSEE??

i got 4818 rank in upsee which college i can get

Re: Which college in UPSEE??

Quote Originally Posted by shashankush View Post
    Thread moved to State Level Exam discussion zone.

[MENTION=13515]shashankush[/MENTION] - Please post in the right sections...Thanks.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shashankush View Post
    [MENTION=13515]shashankush[/MENTION]- You can get some of the better private colleges under UPSEE. Generally, JSS Noida closes around 3-4k, but then you have a chane in their internal counselling..

You also have Galgotia Gr Noida, KIET Gzb, and other colleges in and around NOIDA where you stand a very good chance of an admisison..

BTW are you a general category candidate or reserved?? And what branches are you interested in??

Hello Shashankush,
    my uptu rank is unfortunately very bad, its 30732(GN).
    I want to ask you which best college can i have?
    I prefer Civil Engineering first, and ECE secondly.

i come under general category..i am interested in ec branch. please tell me what is internal counselling?

Quote Originally Posted by sumit1991 View Post
    Hello Shashankush,
    my uptu rank is unfortunately very bad, its 30732(GN).
    I want to ask you which best college can i have?
    I prefer Civil Engineering first, and ECE secondly.
    [MENTION=618]sumit1991[/MENTION]- you have a chance only in the lower rung colleges of UPTU like GNIT gr noida, NIET gr noida, KEC gzb, RKGIT gzb, RD college of engg gzb.

Other than these college in NCR you also have a chance outside NCR like colleges in meerut, MIET, SRM Barreily etc.

my friend has a rank of 11900 in upseee. wat colleges cn he get???

Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    @sumit1991 - you have a chance only in the lower rung colleges of UPTU like GNIT gr noida, NIET gr noida, KEC gzb, RKGIT gzb, RD college of engg gzb.

Other than these college in NCR you also have a chance outside NCR like colleges in meerut, MIET, SRM Barreily etc.

now i have chosen the colleges but now there is clash between 2 colleges that i hav selected,
    will you help me to direct me to choose either NIET or IEC for civil field.

Welcome to Top Engineering Colleges in UPTU, 2011, List, Best Ranking Private, Government Engineering Colleges in uptu, up, Uttar Pradesh section. In this category one can find list of top ten, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 200 best government & private engineering colleges in uptu ranking, science colleges and institutes, careers in engineering, biotechnology courses, colleges & institutes in UP, careers in biotechnology, bsc, msc, b.e, b.tech, m.tech, petroleum engineering, computer science, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics & telecommunications engineering, statistics, microbiology, aircraft maintenance courses and colleges in uptu, noida, greater noida, lucknow, ghaziabad, agra, kanpur, allahabad, meerut, UP, Uttar Pradesh.

i have 11538 rank(gn) in upsee.i want a good college,branch doesn't matters to me.which college can i get?

amydecia

Quote Originally Posted by Sakshi Dutta View Post
    Thread moved to State Level Exam discussion zone.

@shashankush - Please post in the right sections...Thanks.

B.B.S. College of Engineering Technology, Allahabad is the best College for UPSEE...I really don't know more about this so much but Have just heard about it so From mine little bit collection of Colleges I found this one of the best College for You.You should try it and if Any information you wanna get then let me know please.[/FONT]
    Last edited by amydecia; 12th November 2012 at 11:08 AM.

When UPSEE exams in 2013?

Hey Shashankush! In 2008 i have got 1387 upsee rank and i have got admission in my first prefer college KIET and that to in ME branch which i have filled at top most place during 1st counseling. You can easily get KIET, GAGOTIA, IMS, JSS. If you'll not get any of these in your 1st counseling then surely you'll get in the 2nd one. All the very best dear.