Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance systems in a four wheeler

Photo 32 Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance systems in a four wheeler

Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance systems in a four wheeler

Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance systems in a four wheeler

It is good. but i have one doubt about the air bags. my question is "cant we arrange spounge bags instead of air bags to increase safety?"
    And my another question is on hand brakes. actually i needed to know the functioning of the hand brakes.
    Hoping a positive response.
    thankyou

Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance syste

It's very good but i want to know about infrared technology........ plz send me detailed information about this.

Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance syste

[MENTION=11148]goswami kumar[/MENTION] ,we cant arrange spounge bags because of placement in steering.

theseare good things but they must be costly and one thing more how does tht EBD and ABS systems works "hopping to reply soon"

Quote Originally Posted by faadoo-engineer View Post
    description: it is difficult for the driver to always look out for speed limits signs and adjust his speed accordingly. Over speed indicator is a device that tells the driver if he is exceeding the particular speed limit. With the over speed indicator in your car you can be sure that you are not going get yourself booked for over speeding. The system has a computer which stores the speed limits of different areas. The gps in the system feeds the exact location of the car to the computer which looks up in its database to determine the permissible speed for the area and limits the car within the allowable speed.

accident avoidance systems in a four wheeler is a cocktail of several technological marvels.

1. Emergency brake assist (eba)
    in an emergency, many people do not depress the brake pedal hard enough. Eba senses an emergency braking situation and helps the driver to reduce speed in the shortest distance possible.

2. Dynamic stability and traction control (dstc)
    dstc makes driving on twisty and slippery road conditions safer, by using sensors to detect whether any of the wheels is losing traction. Dstc has the ability to cut power in a flash, helping the car to regain its grip. If in any case the car shows a tendency to skid the system automatically slows the particular wheels to help maintain control.

3. Electronic brake distribution (ebd)
    ebd makes sure that the braking forces of the car are distributed between the front and the rear brakes in order to optimize braking efficiency.

4. Anti-lock braking system (abs)
    with abs you can brake as hard as you can and steer yourself to safety without the fear of wheels locking up and skidding.

5. Blind spot information system (bsis)
    using cameras set just below the outer rear view mirrors the bsds tell you if there is any vehicle in your blind spot.

6. Night vision
    driving during the night becomes safe than ever with the night vision where one can see clearly on the control display even in pitch black. Thanks to infra red technology.

sir , i like this project and want to do it.so plse send me the compete project report.....

theseare good things but they must be costly and one thing more how does tht EBD and ABS systems works "hopping to reply soon"

Read more: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance systems in a four wheeler - | FaaDoOEngineers.com http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...#ixzz1qZhk7fwL

d night vision is sumthing great
    bt description of technologies is v.imp. which is missing

This is good idea!

It's very good but i want to know about infrared technology........ plz send me detailed information about this.

thnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnx

thank u very much

i want to get it
    thank you

Photo 32 Re: Mechanical Engineering Project: Over speed indicator and Accident Avoidance syste

hiii i am rajasekhar

i am intrested in this project so can you please send the full details of it
    thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast