Enough of Robots on Ground Lets move onto water
Over the last couple of years since the start of the robotics projects that we executed we built a whole lot of different robots that could move on the floor, fly in the air ..etc
This year we had a student group that was interested to build a robot that could be aquatic. Now that is a good problem to have and we had a team working closely with the students who helped them manage to get this idea to reality.
Students learnt a diverse set of skills from this project starting from body design using cad tools , exposure to laser cutting technology, sealing materials , electronics , RF fundamentals … etc
We called it the “Fish Bot” and we are soon planning to get a kit that could let users assemble them in a setp by step manner to build one of their own !
- Lets Shre and Move togther
- Affecting Transport of Chemicals in Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Chemical Interactions of Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Concepts of Ground Water, Water Table, and Flow Systems in environmental engineering
- Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering