Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: College rankings for IT branch...pls its urgent

College rankings for IT branch...pls its urgent

Fadooengineers pls tell me Best colleges for IT branch....I have a rank of 9561 in aieee.....I want to know the ranking of the colleges for the IT branch(in respect to the placement and faculty)?Pls help me its very urgent?

Re: College rankings for IT branch...pls its urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Zebisky View Post
    Fadooengineers pls tell me Best colleges for IT branch....I have a rank of 9561 in aieee.....I want to know the ranking of the colleges for the IT branch(in respect to the placement and faculty)?Pls help me its very urgent?
    Why are u looking only at IT as an option, y not CS??

yaar CS is not possible with this rank in a gud college....at least in first 3 rounds,,,,,so i decided to go for IT

Quote Originally Posted by Zebisky View Post
    bs8 college for it is iiit allahabad.u cn get dere

IT Rankings (only the colleges in CCB counseling )

1. IIIT Allhabad
    2. NIT Surathkal
    3. MNNIT allahabad
    4. BIT Mesra
    5. MNIT Jaipur
    6. IIITM Gwalior (dual degree course) - Faculty and infrastructure are world class but the placements of 2010-11 were pretty average ( 4.4 lacs )
    7. IIIT Allahabad (Amethi campus) - Faculty and placements are same as the allahabad campus but the infrastructure and environment are very bad .. so go there only if u want good placements and are not concerned with campus facilities and all...
    8. NIT Kurukshetra
    9. NIT Durgapur (u can also get CS here so prefer it over IT )
    10. NIT Raipur ( u will get CS here too so go for it )