Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Need Expert advice...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Ranchi

Heart 32 Need Expert advice...

hello frnds...my aieee rank is 7000 and bitsat score is 310..
    im interested in studying cs or electronics...
    in bits pilani campus i can get chem or civil..and basically al branches in goa campus..
    shud i join pilani campus or goa campus??? coz i have been told tat goa campus is not tat gud regarding facutly and placement..
    aloso how is the placement of civil in pilani campus???whts the average package of that mesra??
    some suggested me to join bit mesra....i can get there cs...wht shud i do???

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

City : Hubli

Re: Need Expert advice...

I hope BITS Pilani is good.But it depends on your interest,because you are the one who is going to spend the four years there.

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer bitsian_vishal's Avatar

City : Pilani

Re: Need Expert advice...

Quote Originally Posted by luvnaman View Post
    hello frnds...my aieee rank is 7000 and bitsat score is 310..
    im interested in studying cs or electronics...
    in bits pilani campus i can get chem or civil..and basically al branches in goa campus..
    shud i join pilani campus or goa campus??? coz i have been told tat goa campus is not tat gud regarding facutly and placement..
    aloso how is the placement of civil in pilani campus???whts the average package of that mesra??
    some suggested me to join bit mesra....i can get there cs...wht shud i do???
    Hey, go for BITS Goa CS....and in the future pl post on the correct thread of BITS Pilani..u ll get faster replies from my side.....