Electromagnetism is the branch of science concerned with the forces that occur between electrically charged particles. In electromagnetic theory these forces are explained using electromagnetic fields. The electromagnetic force is one of the four fundamental interactions in nature, the other three being the strong interaction, the weak interaction and gravitation.
- IIT-JEE Engineering Admission 2012 - THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IIT ADMISSIONS
- Industrial automation complete pocket guide ebook free download pdf
- Electromagnetic waves complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Guide to cavern engineering ebook download pdf
- BITSAT 2012 Admission Guide Download FREE Engineering Admissions Guide for BITS