One of the first uses of distributed client/server computing was in the realm of distributed file systems. In such an environment, there are a number of client machines and one server (or a few); the server stores the data on its disks, and clients request data through well formed protocol messages.
- Crime file system project report seminar/ pdf/ ppt download
- Development Of a network monitoring system seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Back propagation network in neural network notes ebook free download pdf
- Genetic algo and expert system in neural network ebook free download pdf
- ebook for UNIX file system