Lathe is a machine tool which rotates the workpiece on its axis to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, or deformation, facing, turning, with tools that are applied to the workpiece to create an object which has symmetry about an axis of rotation.
- Water Jetting & lathe operations
- Production and operations management ebook download pdf
- Mosfet device physics and operations ebook free download pdf
- Kinematic system and operations of milling machines ebook download pdf
- The hybrid systems paradigm fuzzy and connectionist systems free ebook download pdf