1. A Wireless Biomedical Signal Interface System-on-Chip for Body Sensor Networks.
2. EEG and eye blink through BCI (Brain computer Interface) for wheelchair.
3. Remote Patient Disease Diagnosing and Treatment Prototype for Third World Remote Areas Using Real Time Protocols.
4. Development of Remote Monitoring Cardiac Patients System Based on GPRS.
5. Smart card based Patient medical database with readings patient sensors.
6. Patient monitoring system using Zigbee.
ARM 7 & ARM 9
1. Multi-parametric analysis of sensory data collected from automotive drivers for building a safety-critical wearable computing system.
2. Fail safe data management in vehicles using 8 bit or ARM7.
3. Pedestrian identification in vehicles.
4. Design and Development of Embedded Intelligent Public Transport Vehicular.
5. Intelligent mobile vehicle checking system on ARM7.
6. Smart card based Patient medical database with readings patient sensors.
7. Smart Parking Applications Using RFID Technology.
8. ILS for aircraft. (Instrument Landing System).
9. Wearable navigational Aid for blind using ARM7 and Vibrators.
10. 32 bit car parking using GSM.
11. Black Box for vehicle diagnostics using ARM7, CAN, GSM, & RF.
12. Air Condition Control System in vehicles using CAN and ARM7.
13. Reversing Radar System based on CAN Bus.
14. Phone for Human Activity Recognition using Triaxial Acceleration Sensor
15. Automatic Car speed setup using RFID.
16. Switching on Domestic applications Through Mobile phone using DTMF Signaling.
17. Vehicle parking system using GPS and GSM using 32 bit ARM controller.
18. AC CONTROL SYSTEM USING CAN
19. CAN BASED ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
20. CAN BASED DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
21. GSM BASED CAR PARKING SYSTEM
22. GSM BASED IRRIGATION SYSTEM
23. HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM
24. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION USING CAN
25. INDUSTRIAL DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
26. LPG MONITORING SYSTEM
27. PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM USING GSM
28. PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM USING ZIGBEE
29. SPEED BRAKER USING RFID
30. VOICE ROBOT
1. Wireless Communication Technologies for ITS Applications (Intelligent Transport system).
2. Network based in-vehicle body bus control system.
3. Remote Patient Disease Diagnosing and Treatment Prototype for Third World Remote Areas Using Real Time Protocols.
4. Identifying objects using RF transmitters and receivers, and retrieving data using GSM.
5. Tunnel traffic surveillance using Zig-bee / Rf.
6. Gsm and zig-bee for vehicles.
7. Zigbee based vehicle access control.
8. Wireless wearable pulse.
9. Anti collision and speed control of train and Automated level crossing using RF and ultrasonic and PWM.
10. Radio Signal Navigation Robot for Military Applications using Multiple Sensors.
11. Bluetooth based Mars Rover.
12. Patient monitoring system using Zigbee.
13. Application of Zigbee for Pollution Monitoring Caused by Automobile exhausts Gases.
14. Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks toward Intelligent Transport Systems.
15. Air pollution monitoring using Zigbee.
16. Remote Notice Board display using Zigbee.
17. Green house monitoring using Zigbee and IR for lane detection and sensors.
18. Remote patient monitoring using EEG, ECG and Zigbee/ GSM.
19. Switching on Domestic applications Through Mobile phone using DTMF Signaling.
20. DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING BLUETOOTH.
21. BLUETOOTH BASED BABY-MONITORING SYSTEM WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL, VOICE DETECTOR AND MOVEMENT DETECTOR.
22. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CHILD TRACKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM USING BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY.
23. FULLY AUTOMATIC RAILWAY GATE CONTROL SYSTEM USING RF.
24. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CHILD TRACKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM USING RFID TECHNOLOGY.
Networking Project List
1. Network performance evaluation of Internet Protocols IPv4 and IPv6 on operating systems
2. The Software Design of the Network Monitoring Device Based on Linux System Platform
3. The Design and Realization of the Packet Filter Firewall Based on Linux
4. Designing and Implementing an Embedded Linux for Limited Resource Devices
5. Implementation of SIP for multistreaming applications.
6. Transmission of signalling messages using M3UA protocol.
7. Development of Cipher Key for Network Security.
8. Implementation of TLS protocol for secured communication.
9. Development of Bluetooth stack for security and data transfer.
10. Development of a Software Relay for Bi-directional Data Transfer between Independent Data Channels.
DEVICE DRIVERS for PXA255/AT91SAM9263/S3C2440 based on ARM9/ARM10 PROJECT LIST
DEVICE DRIVERS for PXA255/AT91SAM9263/S3C2440 based on ARM9/ARM10.
1. Implementation of USB mass storage driver for data storage applications.
2. Implementation of MMC/SD card driver for memory expansion.
3. Implementation of Wireless LAN chipset driver for wifi connectivity.
4. Implementation of Touch screen driver for 3.5” and 5.6”.
5. Implementation of Ethernet driver for networking applications.
6. Implementation of Audio driver for Multimedia applications.
7. Implementation of serial driver for GPS and GSM applications.
8. Implementation of Usb to serial driver for GPS and GSM applications.
9. Implementation of Usb to ethernet drievr for networking applications.
10. Implementation of Usb Bluetooth driver for data tranfer applications.
11. Implementation of Usb webcamera interface driver for image or video capture applications.
12. Implementation of Usb keyboard for user interface applications.
13. Implementation of Stepper motor driver for robotic applications.
14. Implementation of Usb mouse for user interface applications.
15. Development of ADC driver for data acquisition applications.
Linux Wireless PROJECTS
IEEE802.11 Wireless Technology
1. Development of intra-city communication network without the need of wired networks.
2. Implementation of orthogonal frequency division multiplexing in ieee 802.11a wireless technology.
3. Design and Development of wireless home automation system using wi-fi.
4. Development of wireless heart beat monitoring system.
5. Development of bridge between wired ethernet network to wireless network.
6. Design and Development of timing, power management and security techniques for ieee 802.11 wlan systems.
7. Design and Development of automotive production systems using wireless technology.
8. Design and Development of wireless distribution system.
9. Implementation of wireless networking and their applications.
10. Implementation of data transfer with authentication using wi-fi.
11. Design and development of user interface for wireless connection management.
12. Implementation of mesh network using wireless technology.
13. Design and Implementation of Wireless Voice Over Internet Protocol.
14. Design and Development of wireless video monitoring system.
15. Design and Development of wireless vehicle tracking and management based on wi-fi.
16. Implementation of SIP protocol using wireless technology.
17. Implementation of Wi-Fi based automatic meter reading system.
18. Design and Development of robot arm using wireless technology.
19. Design and Development of autonomous robotic control system using wi-fi.
20. Design and Implementation of Image transmission system using wireless technology.
21. Evaluating MPEG-4 AVC Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 Wireless Distribution System.
1. Design and FPGA Implementation of Dual Data Rate SDRAM Controller (64 Bit)
2. Design and FPGA Implementation of Asynchronous Transfer Mode Knockout Switch
3. A Reconfigurable Coprocessor for Redundant Radix-4 Arithmetic
4. An efficient architecture for 3-D Lifting based Discrete Wavelet Transform
5. Design of an architecture for Advanced Encryption System to Improvise System Speed.
6. Design of Digital Base Band Processor for UWB Transceiver on RFID Tags
7. Design of Quadrature Phase Shifting key Modulator Module.
8. Design of efficient SYSTOLLIC Architecture for Discrete Wavelet Transform
9. DESIGN OF AN OFDM TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER USING FPGA
10. FPGA Implementation of Interpolation and Decimation Unit for Rake Receiver
11. Design and FPGA Implementation of Single Data Rate SDRAM Controller (64 Bit)
12. Design of JPEG IMAGE COMPRESSION (BASELINE METHOD)
13. Design of 8 bit PICCO PROCESSOR
14. IMPLEMENTATION OFON RAIL-PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEMUSING VHDL (FPGA)
15. Design of a MICROCONTROLLER (8 BIT)
16: Design of Data Encryption Standard (DES) for data Encryption
17. Design of Universal Asynchronous Transfer Mode Module
18. Design of Control Area Network Protocol
19.Design of I2C bus Protocol
20.Design of Arithmatic Unit (ALU) for arithmetic operations
21.Desingin a module for Floating Point Multiplier
22. Desingin a module for Floating Point Adder
23.Design of Finite Impulse Response filter
24.Desining a module to Implement REED SOLMEN ENCODER
25.Design of Peripheral Connect Interface Protocol
26.Design of RS232 system Controller
27. Design of a MICROCONTROLLER (16 BIT)
28.Design of Cyclic Redundancy Checker Generator
29.Design of Phelix Algorithm for fast Encryption and Authentication
30. A VLSI Progressive Coding for Wavelet-based Image Compression
31. Design of Triple Des Algoritm
32.Design of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch
33.Design of a module to implement I2C Interface
34.Implementatin of TURBO ENCODER FOR LTE PROCESS
35.Design of DDR3 based lookup circuit for high performance network Processing
36. Design of Dual Elevator Controller
DISTRIBUTED & PARALLEL NETWORKS
1. Enforcing Minimum-Cost Multicast Routing Against Selfish Information Flows
2. Consistent Monitoring System for Parallel and Distributed Systems.
1. Secure Distance-Based Localization In The Presence Of Cheating Beacon Nodes :
2. Continuous Monitoring Of Spatial Queries In Wireless Broadcast Environments
3. Efficient Secure Hierarchical Broadcasting In MANETS
4. Virtual Infrastructure Less MANETS
5. Secure Multicasting In Wireless Networks To Resist Various Attacks
6. Shortest Distance Packet Forwarding Technique In MANETS For Search Applications
7. Reliable And Energy-Efficient Routing For Static Wireless Ad Hoc Networks With Unreliable Links
1. Efficient Speculative Transmission Scheme For Avoiding Scheduling Latency
2. Secure Data Transmission In Wireless Broadcast Services With Efficient Key Management
3. A Simplified Anonymous Dynamic Source Routing Protocol.
4. A novel congestion-avoidance mechanism to prevent congestion in internet
5. Error Control for Data Transmission Efficiency in the network packet losses
6. Denial of service attack on packet floods
7. Content management services by intermediary proxies
8. Ensuring cache freshness in on-demand dynamic source routing protocols (DSR)
9. Guaranteed reliability against multiple correlated link failures
10. An Acknowledgement Approach For The Detection Of Routing Misbehavior
11. Dynamic Load Balancing Mechanism For A Parallel System
12. Rate And Delay Guarantees Provided By Clos Packet Switches With Load Balancing
13. Integration Of Explicit Effective-Bandwidth-Based Qos Routing With Best-Effort Routing
14. Optimal Communication Complexity Of Generic Multicast Key Distribution
15. A Priority Based Mac Scheduling Algorithm For Enhancing Qos Support In Bluetooth Piconet
16. An Active process transformation of conceptual structure for group ware applications
17. Designing Qualitative Distributed application network for Expected Lifespans
18. Trust –Based Community Formation in Peer-to-Peer File sharing Networks In modern computing
19. Efficient Search in informal distributed network architecture
20. Excellent Assurance of tree-based Distributed application network
21. Calculation of Maximum Transmission Rate between targeted path segments
NETWORK + SECURITY PROJECTS
1. MABS Multicast Authentication Based on Batch Signature
2. Three party quantum key distribution protocol with implicit authentication Quantum key
3. Efficient and secure multisignature scheme based on the distributed-key management infrastructure (DKMI)
1. 2d & 3d Image Morphing
2. Noise Reduction By Fuzzy Image Filtering
3. Face Recognition Using Eigen Values
4. Fuzzy Peer Groups For Reducing Mixed Gaussian-Impulse Noise From Color Images
5. Content Based image Retrieval
6. Supervised Learning of Semantic Classes for Image Annotation and Retrieval
1. Effective Scheduling in Grid Environments for high throughput
2. SLA-Driven Clustering Of QOS Aware Application Servers.
3. Signature generation technique in websites for Intrusion and anamoly detection
DATA MINING PROJECTS
1. ODAM An Optimized Distributed Association Rule Mining Algorithm
2. Clustering and Sequential Pattern Mining of Online Collaborative Learning Data
3. Dynamic indexing technique for Effective data retrieval from large database systems
4. Dendoextract for identifying and visualizing the trends
5. Indexing with signature for efficient retrieval from temporal patterns
6. Accessing information based on Associative rules
7. SIDN GENERATOR)(unique identification system by using SIDN
8. Truth discovery in web search engines.
1. Dynamic Load- - Balanced Multicast for Data Intensive Applications on Clouds
2. Service Oriented Architecture for Cloud based Travel Reservation Software as a Service
3. A New Wireless Web Access Mode Based on Cloud Computing
4. A Profile-based Approach to Just-in-time Scalability for Cloud Applications
5. An Efficient Resource Management System for On-line Virtual Cluster Provision
6. Policy-based Event-driven Services-oriented Architecture for Cloud Services Operation & Management
7. Design and Implementation of an efficient Two-level Scheduler for Cloud Computing Environment
8. SLA-Driven Dynamic Resource Management for Multi-tier Web Applications in a Cloud
1. Coupling and Cohesion Metrics for Evaluation of Software Component Reusability.
2. Object-Level Behavior Analysis using Cohesion and Coupling Metrics.
1. Spray Wait Focus Technique In MANETS For Efficient Content Delivary.
2. DART: Dynamic Address Routing For Scalable Ad Hoc And Mesh Networks.
3. Video Broadcast Using Secure JMF
4. Remote Method Executor
5. Distributed Algorithms For Dynamic Bandwidth Provisioning In Communication Networks.
6. Conceal secure data by using Slightest indicative byte
7. Self-Interested Routing In Online Environments.
8. Path Using GPS (Road Map Shortest)
9. Dynamic Load Balancing in distributed System in presence of delays
1. Social Networking
2. Image processing Toots
1. Bug Tracking System
2. Data Warehousing Management System
3. Banking Information System
4. Quiver : Consistent Object Sharing Using Edge Services
5. Integrating Mobile With JSP
6. Online Courses
7. Vendor Management System
8. Employee Automation
9. Go Easy
10. Credit Card Approval And Monitoring System
11. Budget Controlling System
12. Internet Banking
13. E Mortgage