Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Control engineering or control systems engineering is the engineering discipline that applies control theory to design systems with desired behaviors. The practice uses sensors to measure the output performance of the device being controlled and those measurements can be used to give feedback to the input actuators that can make corrections toward desired performance. When a device is designed to perform without the need of human inputs for correction it is called automatic control (such as cruise control for regulating a car's speed). Multi-disciplinary in nature, control systems engineering activities focus on implementation of control systems mainly derived by mathematical modeling of systems of a diverse range.
- Introduction to pid control complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Computer-Controlled Systems, Analysis and Design Objectives Advance control system free pdf download
- Closed-Loop Control Systems (Feedback Control Systems) Advance control system free pdf download
- Open-Loop control Systems (Nonfeedback Systems) Advance control system free lecture notes download
- Phase angle control in triac based single phase ac regulator ebook free download pdf