Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: should i drop this year?????

should i drop this year?????

Well i got 49054 rank in aieee and is really depressed because of it.........i took coaching from fiitjee for two years and was quite a good and consistent student there.......but back in december i got confused between boards and competition and lost my focus though i got 90% in 12th but that's useless now........also i was a bit overconfident about my preparations for aieee that's why i didn't fill any other form except jee........but since both of them were disaster........i now cosider a drop of one year and prepare again........also i filled jaypee institutes form.....is there any chance that i'll get cs or ece in noida branch.....i don't plan to do anything else than cs or ece.........so please help me

Re: should i drop this year?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raghvendra Singh View Post
    Well i got 49054 rank in aieee and is really depressed because of it.........i took coaching from fiitjee for two years and was quite a good and consistent student there.......but back in december i got confused between boards and competition and lost my focus though i got 90% in 12th but that's useless now........also i was a bit overconfident about my preparations for aieee that's why i didn't fill any other form except jee........but since both of them were disaster........i now cosider a drop of one year and prepare again........also i filled jaypee institutes form.....is there any chance that i'll get cs or ece in noida branch.....i don't plan to do anything else than cs or ece.........so please help me
    There are two branches in Noida - Sec 62 and 128 for Jaypee.....Also, chk out this thread for cut offs and other discussion related to this college....
    The lnk is: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...=6470#post6470

As far as droppping this yr is concerned.....I ll suggest tht it is ur own personal choice...what has happened this yr can again happen next yr....u need to not only work on ur PCM but also on ur mental strength to make sure that the same doesnt happen again.....
    Another option is to opt for a college and then study there for JEE/AIEEE.....this will help u save one yr......but will be a much more difficult option as u ll also be burdened with engg 1st yr studies...

thanks for the reply...........but let's face it there were some mistakes i made during my preparation which i now realizes and also if i do drop....should i join a coaching institute even though i have all my material to study.........or will it be better to study at home and then join some test series........because i fear if i'll join fiitjee or any other
    institute again i will make those same mistakes.........also since my ultimate desire is to join civil services and for which i'll definitely prepare after graduation, will it be wise to drop a year for an engineering degree...........and also tell that if there's any management quota in jaypee........thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Raghvendra Singh View Post
    thanks for the reply...........but let's face it there were some mistakes i made during my preparation which i now realizes and also if i do drop....should i join a coaching institute even though i have all my material to study.........or will it be better to study at home and then join some test series........because i fear if i'll join fiitjee or any other
    institute again i will make those same mistakes.........also since my ultimate desire is to join civil services and for which i'll definitely prepare after graduation, will it be wise to drop a year for an engineering degree...........and also tell that if there's any management quota in jaypee........thanks again
    There is no mgmt quota....
    Every yr is useful...if civil services is ur ultimate goal, then why waste an yr?? I wudnt advice u to/////