Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: ZIGBEE Technology - A Report

Doc 32 ZIGBEE Technology - A Report

ZIGBEE: An Introduction - Zigbee is a rather new wireless technology that looks to have applications in a variety of fields. Zigbee is a technological standard based on the IEEE 802.15.4 specification for low data rates in the Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) radio bands. The technology allows for devices to communicate with one another with very low power consumption, allowing the devices to run on simple batteries for several years. Zigbee is targeting various forms of automation, as the low data rate communication is ideal for sensors, monitors, and the like.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      571.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: ZIGBEE Technology - A Report

it's vry useful for me.... Always give this kind of technical aritcles at various topics it's my request to you

Surely I will try to provide such articles

Thats a useful doc...not even project consultancies seem to have stuff like this...at least this one where i did my project dint have. if only i had come across this forum...

Pdf 32 Re: ZIGBEE Technology - A Report

can you please provide me some details on" Zigbee controlled boat with wireless video & voice transmission with night vision capabilities

this is very useful......
    thanks...