Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Crack 2014 GATE MECHANICAL with intensive preparation

Crack 2014 GATE MECHANICAL with intensive preparation

The best ways to crack gate exams (especially mechanical) is to crunch out the concepts thoroughly and work out the problems upto our maximum strength.....i had already gave up my gate exams two times....But i was not success in that attempt. The main reason is that LACK OF MANAGEMENT, INCONSISTENCY in my preparation and most important one is PROCRASTINATION. But now i am avoiding these habits and going to give gate 2014 at my best......So i request all the aspirants to be sincere in your preparation by avoiding these habits...... Below are some of the books followed by IISC students studied during gate exams. I hope it will help in your preparation...... MATHS: GREWAL ( strongly recommended) E.MECH, VIBRATIONS: ARTHUR BORESI SM: BEER JOHNSON TOM: RATAN TATA DME: BHANDARI THERMODYNAMICS: P.K. NAG(strongly recommended), CENGEL HMT: CENGEL FLUID MECHANICS: BANSAL(strongly recommended), CENGEL OR: SHARMA(strongly recommended) Schaums publications books on various subjects used to test our conceptual understanding......It is more enough to crack gate with high marks...

Re: Crack 2014 GATE MECHANICAL with intensive preparation

Thank You Rajesh. You have given a very good book List. But i say for gat you read the mcq guide by nodia. This book contain a very good set of question for preparation. I will upload the book later.
    Last edited by sanjaymittal; 31st March 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Sir i am mechanical engineer of 2012 batch and i had searched for job , upto now i have not getting any job because in all the company they are
    asking references and i have struggled a lot for the job and finally i made an decision that i m going to prepare for gate exam . pls navigate me in the right path

Try to do smart work for getting high marks in gate exam........
    First try to finish the maths completely can easily get full marks in maths( 15 marks)
    Then go for production technology (18 - 22 marks)
    Then go for Thermal, fluid (25 marks)
    and then go for Mechanics (25 marks)
    If you be highly prepared for maths and production tech and a little in thermal, you can easily get more than 50 marks surely........You can easily do it in 1 month by organised and strategical preparation......... All the best.....Do it quick.........

Plz send me nodia mcq book on my mail add: chiraggurjar54[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com