28th March 2013 05:42 PM
IIT BHU-Varanasi m tech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
IIT Varanasi Year of Establishment: 1919.
IIT Varanasi Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.IIT Varanasi Mode of Admission: GATE.
IIT Varanasi Gate Cut Off 2012:
|Cut Off Rank
IIT Varanasi Branches In M.Tech:
IIT Varanasi Fee Structure For M.Tech 2013: Total at the time of Admission INR 15140.00/-.
- M.Tech. in Ceramic Engineering
- M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Hydraulics and Water Resources Engg., Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Transportation Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Power Systems, Electrical Machines and Drives, Control Systems and Power Electronics)
- M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering (Microwave Engineering, Digital Techniques and Instrumentation, Microelectronics and Communication Systems Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design, Heat Power Engineering and Production Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Metallurgy, Metals and Materials Processing, Alloy Technology)
- M.Tech. in Mining Engineering (Mine Environment, Rock Mechanics and Mine Planning)
- M.Tech. in Systems Engineering
- M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering
- M.Tech. in Industrial Management
- M.Tech. in Biomedical Engineering
- M.Tech. in Materials Science & Tech.
IIT Varanasi Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For M.Tech 2013: NA.
IIT Varanasi M.Tech Placements 2012:
IIT Varanasi Campus & Intra Facilities:
- Aditi Technologies
- Alkem Pharma
- ANZ Bank
- ANZ IT
- Ashok Leyland
- Baxter India
- Bay Packet
- Bechtel India
- Bharat Forge
- Blue Star Info
- Career Launcher
- Career Net
- Career Point
- Clarion Drugs
- DE Shaw
- Digital Global
- Dr. Reddy's Lab
- Future Tech Design
- Geometric Solutions
- Goldman Sachs
- Gujarat Glass
- Hewlett Packard
- Hind. Sanitary
- Hindustan Zinc
- ITC Limited
- IBM (ISL)
- IBM (IRL)
- Iflex Solutions
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Infosys - SET Labs
- Ispat Industries
- Ivy Comptech
- JP Rewa Cement
- Jubilant Organization
- Lehman Brothers
- L & T (ECC)
- L & T
- Madras Aluminium
- Mentor Graphics
- Morgan Stanley
- Mu Sigma
- Net Devices
- On Mobile System
- Patni Computers
- Quark Media
- Reliance Infocom
- Reserve Bank
- Rubic's Rostrum
- Samsung - SIEL
- Samsung - SISO
- Skyworks Solutions
- ST Microelectronics
- Sterlite Group
- Sumtotal Systems
- Symbol Technologies
- TATA Elxsi
- TATA Motors
- TATA Refractories
- TATA Steel
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Triune Project
- Usha Infocom
- UT Starcom
- Zazu Network
- ZS Accociates
Campus: The campus spread over 1350 acres was built on land donated by the Kashi Naresh, the hereditary ruler of Banaras. Apart from the main campus, the Rajiv Gandhi South Campus covering 2,760-acre is at Barkatcha near the city of Mirzapur, about 80 kilometers from Banaras.
It has 140 teaching departments and more than 55 hostels for boys and girls. The total enrollment in the university stands at just over 15000, including students from all over India and abroad. Several of its colleges, including engineering (IT-BHU), science, linguistics, journalism & mass communication, law and medicine (IMS-BHU), Faculty of Management Studies, are ranked amongst the best in India. Out of these IT-BHU is set to become India’s 16th IIT, IIT-BHU from the academic session 2010 .Also, the university is well known for its Department of French studies which offers degree and diploma courses. BHU is ranked as the second best university in the field of research in India after Delhi University.It is also ranked as the best overall university of India on all parameters as per the India Today magazine dated 2 June 2010.
Central Library: The Central Library is one of the largest libraries of the country. It was established in the Telang Hall of the Central Hindu College in the Kamachha campus of the University in 1916, with a small but precious collection donated by Professor P.K.Talang. Nurtured in its infancy Bu the renowned historian Sir Jadunath Sarkar, it had eminent scholars of the library science like Dr.S.R.Ranganathan, the father of Library movement in India, as its Libraries.
The Central Library changed its location to present building, in 1941, situated in the main campus. The construction of the present majestic building was started in 1927 with a very generous donation from Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad of Baroda after whom it has been named. This elegant building was designed on the suggestion of Mahamana Malaviyaji.
IIT Varanasi Hostel & Mess Facilities:There are 60 hostels (including 17 Girls Hostel) with an accommodation capacity of 9128 students (7003 boys and 2125 girls) in the campus.
IIT Varanasi Address: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- IIT BHU-Varanasi B-tech admission 2016, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- IIT BHU-Varanasi B-tech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- IIT BHU-Varanasi btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Tech( Mumbai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IIT BHU-Varanasi btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
22nd April 2013 08:39 PM
Re: IIT BHU-Varanasi m tech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
GEN-7385 u sure...??
My rank is 2253 in EE would I be getting..??
Tags for this Thread