Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Zigbee Based Project: Wireless sensor system PDF

Pdf 32 Zigbee Based Project: Wireless sensor system PDF

ZIGBEE BASED PROJECT - A Smart ZIGBEE Based Wireless Sensor Meter System

Abstractó A temperature, humidity and light meter has been designed and implemented using open standards technology and commercial components in order to monitor environmental indoor and outdoor conditions. At the heart of the smart meter lies a microcontroller using the ZigBee protocol to communicate the data transmitted by commercial wireless sensors. A prototype has been built and preliminary measurements have been taken.

All the database are stored in the personal computer

The Zigbee based project is attached for downloading...

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      389.9 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Zigbee Based wireless sensor system

I was looking for zigbee based projects for final year for so many days...Finally i found all of here here on FaaDoOEngineers.com
    I will also upload my project report on Zigbee based projects once i am done with it...

CIAO!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful project on Zigbee Based wireless sensor system...

I was making this project in my final year and these attachments from FaaDoOEngineers.com helped me a lot in my endeavor..

Thanks once again...

I will upload my project report on Zigbee Based wireless sensor system once i am done with it...

Hi my name is Arko..I m a engineering student of NMIMS University, Mumbai...I m trying to work on computer networking projects..I m a cisco certified network associate..i m planning to write a research paper on Zigbee..Please help me out in publishing the paper...

Hi my name is Sriharsha.. i am a engineering student of G V P college,vishakapatnam.. i am trying to work out on ur project can u please send me the project report

Hi my name is Kalyan Singh i am a engineering student of Marwar Engg. college & Research centre Jodhpur. i am trying to work out on ur project can u please send me the project reportat

abbe aisakya diya hai isme, block diagram to mai isse acche bana lu.. koi detail nahi hai, kaise accha hai?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

kya samajh me aya? ghanta?
    mere ko to lagta hai naani, tu bhi farzi hai.