Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
COMPUTER AIDED MANUFACTURING (CAM) is the effective utilization of computer in the MANAGEMENT, CONTROL and OPERATION of the manufacturing facility through either direct or indirect computer interface with the physical and human resources of the company.
Advantages and disadvantages:
- Modeling with CAD systems offers a number of advantages over traditional drafting methods that use rulers, squares, and compasses. For example, designs can be altered without erasing and redrawing.
- Advantages of mechanical design free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- TAGUCHI METHOD IN CIM (computer aided manufacturing) free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF CAPP free pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Advantages & dis advantages of cnc machines pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Advantages of nc machine, pdf download, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
Last edited by Brijkishor Kumar; 4th April 2013 at 10:24 AM.