Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: SOmebody Help.....im badly gettin ruined everyday !!!!

SOmebody Help.....im badly gettin ruined everyday !!!!

This is the effect of the 3 months of boring summer vacations by NIT Calicut....i've been gettin bored at home like helll....already passed bout 2 months to ....1 more to go
    Had a tons of plans for the vacations ....but nothing is workin out for me....
    SLEEEP - the biggest enemy .....i've been sleepin for constantly 14 hours per day...and its spoiling my day....everyday i try to avoid this...im not able to...

I wake up the whole night ... go to sleep by morning and i get up in the after noon...as a result half of my day gets spoiled.....This is turning out to be irritating ...and is really a big upset..... how to avoid it ??/....please help me out ....

Similar Threads:

Re: SOmebody Help.....im badly gettin ruined everyday !!!!

same with me yaraaaaa........
      ye vacations zaruri hote hai kya?????

Yaar,,,,vacations r ok....for a break ....but yaar 3 months of vacation is too much....

alternate sleep with some others(you should get addicted :p). music,online gaming,foruming,social games etc(i'hv got a big list if u need ) can make you forfeit sleep within days! :p
      i'm almost crying now, you guys got 3 months vacations! we just got 10 days.

Sme here!!! i just completed my engineering and nothing to do... just internet or phone....

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer mangzee's Avatar
      Blog Entries

dude....chill out wit ur friends... flirt wit new girls..... party all night..... just enjoy ur life bro...

join a hobby class...may b salsa!! you wil get to meet new ppl..esp gals!! if thats an incentive for yu
      ..... @ishwarya ....

Blog Entries

yup.... [MENTION=15249]abbyvirus[/MENTION] i agree wit [MENTION=5]aishwarya[/MENTION]...... u may find new and beautiful gals also...

well i actually joined Guitar classes.... nd when it comes to girls...im very much a shy person....help me to get out f dis too....if possible...!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by abbyvirus View Post
      well i actually joined Guitar classes.... nd when it comes to girls...im very much a shy person....help me to get out f dis too....if possible...!!!
      dude...gals love shy guys...... be what u r..... dont pretend much.... and have a good smile always..... then see the difference... ;) ;)

yeah....nice to hear that...i'll try out smiling !!