Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
While water deals with proximately 71 percentage of Earth's surface, only three percent works for human consumption. Consumers cannot access most of this water, because it is frozen in polar ice caps or beneath the planet's surface. Available sources for water are derived largely from developments including the recycling and conservation of available water resources, and techniques, such as filtration, which make water potable.
- Water Resources Development in India in environmental engineering notes download
- Affecting Transport of Chemicals in Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Chemical Interactions of Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Concepts of Ground Water, Water Table, and Flow Systems in environmental engineering
- Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : Davanagere
Nice one .. Lot of collection here
Branch: : Others
City : Greater Mumbai
Hello, Now you can study and learn online on faadoo engineers STUDY ONLINE section. All subjects are covered including all units, well written and easy language to understand easily.
CIVIL ENGINEERING- http://www.faadooengineers.com/online-study/branch/ce