These three layers are called the physical layer, the conceptual layer, and the external layer. The physical layer describes how the data is physically organized on the storage media. The conceptual layer describes the total data model for all data that are stores in the database.
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- The two tier architecture of database system free pdf download
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download
- Secure socket layer and transport layer security ebook free download pdf