This is a simple and elegant law which is central to the analysis of diffraction data. This law relates the angle ( at which there is a maximum in diffracted intensity ) to the wavelength of X-rays and the inter-layer distance d between the planes of atoms / ions / molecules in the lattice. Figure 1 illustrates the details involved in the derivation of Bragg's Law.
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Bragg’s law in engineering physics 2 classroom notes free download
- Applications of UV in analytical chemistry in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free Radical Mechanism in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free energy and EMF in engineering chemistry free download pdf