Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: guidance

guidance

i am in service and soon going to complete my Engineering degree from AMIE.Please suggest for further studies.I am planning for appearing in GATE exams.Is it ok.or any other best option.Please suggest.

Re: guidance

gate is a well option if you have interest in further studies and R&D, and if you want to join any industry, that will also be ok with masters degree....

Re: guidance

Quote Originally Posted by dineshbij1975 View Post
    i am in service and soon going to complete my Engineering degree from AMIE.Please suggest for further studies.I am planning for appearing in GATE exams.Is it ok.or any other best option.Please suggest.
    u r in service...right.........
    u completed ur AMIE, which is equivalent to??? if B.Tech.....then, it means....u r graduate now and can seek promotions....or switch to other organizations for growth or can fill the government job form which require AMIE/B.tech..........

Now, u r planning for GATE.........if u have keen interest.it is fine........because after GATE,
    u can go for M.Tech. full time or part time, if u scores well , then u can take admissions to renowned institutions.....

Now, most important point comes...you are doing or planning all this....that means there is something ...which u want to achieve in your life.........
    search it, what is it??
    it may be good job, good education, good knowledge, or money................

there are other exams like JRF/SRF
    junior research fellowship/senior research fellowship
    everything you have to keep in your mind...whether you want to continue with the same profession, or needs a switch to other job............

After concluding all this......choose accordingly as per your interest...........All the best....
    Vrishti Singh