Expert systems are knowledge-based systems that contain expert knowledge. Such as, an expertsystem for identifying car issues has a knowledge base containing rules for consulting a car and finding faults in the same manner an engineer would do it. An expert system is a program that will provide expertise for solving problems in a identified application area in the way the experts do.
- Fuzzy Systems for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Paradigms of learning free download in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hopfield networks in neural networks ebook free download pdf
- Connectionist expert systems ebook free download pdf
- Genetic algo and expert system in neural network ebook free download pdf