The delocalization of σ-electrons as well as lone pair of electrons into neighboring π-orbital or p-orbital known as hyperconjugation. It takes place due to overlapping of σ-bonding orbital or the orbital having a lone pair with neighboring π-orbital or p-orbital. It is additionally generally known as "no bond resonance" or "Baker-Nathan effect".
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Applications of UV in analytical chemistry in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free Radical Mechanism in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free energy and EMF in engineering chemistry free download pdf
- Hybridization in engineering chemistry free pdf download