The Aldol addition reaction includes the addition of α-carbon of an enolizable aldehyde or ketone to the carbonyl band of another aldehyde or ketone and thus by providing a β-hydroxy carbonyl compound also known as an aldol (indicating both aldehyde and alcohol groups). The reaction is catalyzed more commonly by a base or even some times by an acid.
- The reaction rate and the rate constant in engineering chemistry PDF free download
- Diels-Alder Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Cannizzaro Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Determination of the order of a reaction in engineering chemistry free download pdf
- Mathematical Formulation of First Order Reaction in engineering chemistry free pdf download