The Diels-Alder reaction is an associate of a class of reactions called cycloadditions. In everything Diels-Alder reactions, three p bonds, two in a diene and one in a dienophile, reorganize to provide a six-membered ring including one p bond and two new sigma bonds. The illustration shows the bonds that change in red. The structure in the core is the transition state.
- The reaction rate and the rate constant in engineering chemistry PDF free download
- Cannizzaro Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Aldol Addition & Condensation Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Determination of the order of a reaction in engineering chemistry free download pdf
- Mathematical Formulation of First Order Reaction in engineering chemistry free pdf download