This new approach is focused on preventive planning and pro-active measures, rather than reactive actions which are usually taken after the event and its impacts are already onset. Such approach calls for an integration of policies affecting water management and scarcity issues, as drought impacts are scattered among different water uses and different time and space scales.
- Risk management in software engineering
- Environmental Management Capacity Building (EMCB) Projects,Environmental-engineering-
- A possibility for drought mitigation in wetlands in environmental engineering PDF DOWNLOAD
- CHALLENGES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT in environmental engineering pdf download
- Environmental sciences /management as a career after Engineering