Fuel cost must be expressed in terms of the power output. Other costs, such as the operation and maintenance costs, can also be expressed in terms of the power output.
Let us define the input cost of an unit- i , fi in Rs./h and the power output of the unit as Pi .The fuel requirement of each generator is given in terms of the Rupees/hour.
- Angle in Electrical and Mechanical Units in synchronous machine power system analysis free pdf download
- Sequence circuits for loads power system analysis free download lecture notes pdf
- Coordination between LFC And Economic Dispatch power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Economic sharing of loads between different plants power system analysis free pdf downlaods
- Economic Operation Of Power System power system analysis free pdf download