The problem of specific input vectors that "fall" in the bordering spot between two output neurons along with the necessity for using known labels of the neurons for far better topological mapping of the input vectors into the output space have led to the development of learning vector quantization (LVQ) algorithms LVQ1, LVQ2, and LVQ3 (Kohonen 1990).
- Hopfield networks, supervised learning in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hebbian learning rule in Neural Networks free pdf
- Introduction to learning process in Neural Networks free pdf
- Learning vector quantization algorithms for supervised learning ebook download pdf
- Learning vector quantization neural network pdf notes free download