Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: jss noida or drop?????

jss noida or drop?????

should i go for jss noida(MECHANICAL ENGINEER) or drop this year?????(21599-GN RANK,1000-SC RANK)

plzzzz heelpppppppppppppppp

and howz the placement of jss(ME)??????

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer mangzee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: jss noida or drop?????

i dont know abt the college.....but ya if u r willing and determined to score well the next time u "MAY" drop....... but it makes u lose one whole year and most often people lose interest in studies if there is an academic GAP...... so its always good to choose college this year itself and continue studying..... b'coz best engineers dont need the good college to excel.... just hard work and determination is enough..... and engineering degree is the same whether u take in a state level college or in an IIT.. ;)

last point :-> ME is an evergreen branch ...its the grandpa of enginnering branch....go with it.. all the best do well..

Quote Originally Posted by prim24101992 View Post
    should i go for jss noida(MECHANICAL ENGINEER) or drop this year?????(21599-GN RANK,1000-SC RANK)

plzzzz heelpppppppppppppppp

and howz the placement of jss(ME)??????
    JSS is one of the best pvt colleges in UP. Moreover it is located at a very strategic location in Noida.

It is a good enough college to take admission into if you have even the slightest of doubt about dropping.

I would suggest go for JSS NOIDA, because as mentioned by mangzee above, there is no guarantee that you will be able to study well and score better next year. Then why waste this opportunity for something that you do not have yet!

thanx guys!! i wil not drop dis yr!!!!! lastly, any idea abt KIET & AKG????????

n1 dre??????

please don't drop... it will sure upsset your motives and goals...... rather go for jss, and do your best,,,

yes i would also suggest u 2 join jss instead of dropping

hey dude
    do u think dat u might get jss noida at your rank?????/
    if yes
    den it is the best but in my openion galgotia greater noida is much better than jss noida in terms of placements..

brother if u have last year's cutoff of jss noida then plz post them here.
    plz
    thanks

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

i got 5293 rank in upsee 2011 in generl categry.
    so what u think can i get cs or ec at jss noida???
    plz reply if u have any idea then
    thanks in advance

finally going To IIIT DELHI