Porosity is a measure of the voids in sediment and rock, and the masses they form. Permeability is a measure of the extent to which these voids are connected. Porosity: Porosity is a measure of the volume of voids in a material or mass. In materials porositydepends upon the space between grains; in masses it would also include any spaceprovided by open fissures and joints.
- Environmental factors in environmental engineering
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT in environmental engineering pdf download
- Environmental Management Capacity Building (EMCB) Projects,Environmental-engineering-
- environmental legislation and laws in environmental engineering PDF DOWNLOAD
- CHALLENGES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT in environmental engineering pdf download