2nd April 2013, 03:20 PM
Importance of SQL in database management system free pdf download
- SQL statement consists of reserved words and user-defined words.
- Reserved words are a fixed part of SQL and must be spelt exactly as required and cannot be split across lines.
- User-defined words are made up by user and represent names of various database objects such as relations, columns, views.
- Most components of an SQL statement are case insensitive, except for literal character data.
- Each clause should begin on a new line.
- Start of a clause should line up with start of other clauses.
Tags for this Thread