Counter propagation network was established by Hecht-Nielsen in 1987.It is a hybrid between two renowned connectionist modelsócompetitive learning (performed by a first layer of connections) and supervised learning (performed by a following layer of connections).In this respect they are similar to the RBF networks.
- Hopfield networks, supervised learning in Neural Networks free pdf
- Elman networks, lecture notes in Neural Networks free pdf
- Growing RBF networks automatically adjust the neuron density in Neural Networks free pdf
- Comparing RBF networks and multilayer perceptrons in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hopfield networks in neural networks ebook free download pdf