- Let us assume that the series compensator is represented by an ideal voltage source.
- Schematic diagram of an ideal series compensated system is shown in Fig.1.
- Let us further assume that the series compensator is ideal, i.e., it only supplies reactive power and no real power to the system.
- It is needless to say that this assumption is not valid for practical systems. However, for an introduction, the assumption is more than adequate.
- Analysis of ideal transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Ideal Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Impact of Series Compensator on Voltage Profile power system analysis free pdf download
- Ideal shunt compensator power system analysis free lecture pdf download
- Series Parameters of Transmission Lines power system analysis free lecture notes download