let us first consider the constant reactance mode of voltage injection with a compensation level of 50%.
(10.29)ChoosingV2 / X as the base power, the power-angle characteristic reaches a maximum of 2.0 per unit at a load angle π / 2. Now | VQ | in constant voltage mode is chosen such that the real power is 2.0 per unit at a load angle of π / 2. This is accomplished using (10.29) where we get
Per UnitThe power-angle characteristics of the two different modes are now drawn in Fig. 10.16 (a). It can be seen that the two curves match at π / 2. However, the maximum power for constant voltage case is about 2.1 per unit and occurs at an angle of 67°.
- Parallel operation of Transformers power system analysis free pdf download
- No-Load Operation of synchronous machine power system analysis free pdf download
- Basic operation of the synchronous machine power system analysis free notes download
- Economic Operation Of Power System power system analysis free pdf download
- Balanced Operation of a Three Phase Circuit power system analysis free notes download