Similar to the way the fuzzy neuron and the neo-fuzzy neuron were designed, different types of fuzzy neural networks have been developed and applied to distinct tasks. A fuzzy neural network (FNN) is a connectionist model for fuzzy rules implementation and inference.
- Fuzzy Logic in artificial Neural Networks (automated automobiles)- Engineering Seminar & Presentation [PPT & Report]
- Neural Networks Can Memorize and Approximate Fuzzy Rules, download classroom notes
- Fuzzy Systems for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- JNTU neural networks & fuzzy logic semester exam previous year question paper
- Fuzzy neurons and fuzzy neural networks ebook free download pdf