Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
PCS service help users to communicate within a building. Propagation within buildings is strongly influenced by specific features such as the layout of the building, the construction materials, and the building type. Indoor propagation models also works on same mechanism like diffraction, reflection and scattering. But conditions are much more variable. The signal levels vary greatly depending on whether interior doors are open or closed inside a building. Antenna position also affects the indoor propagation. Indoor channels may be classified either as line-of-sight (LOS) or obstructed (OBS), with varying degrees of clutter
- Saleh and Valenzuela Indoor Statistical Model,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes download
- Outdoor Propagation Models,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Basic Methods of Propagation,wireless and mobile communication,ebook download
- Modern Wireless Communication Systems,wireless and mobile communication,best lecture notes download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
Last edited by Prashant Kumar Singh Rang; 4th April 2013 at 10:19 AM.