Two possible strategies of representing knowledge in neural networks are (1) local representation, where each neuron represents 1 concept or even one variable, etc., and (2) distributed representation, in which a concept or a value for a variable is represented by the collective activation of a group of neurons.
- Information Security Lecture Notes
- Information Theory and Coding (ITC) Lecture Notes 01 by IIT Bombay
- Information theory and coding lecture notes required
- Time-Division Multiplexing,TDM,free lecture notes,ec notes,wireless communication lecture notes
- The 8-3-8 encoding problem notes in Neural Networks free pdf