While discussing various methods of producing interference fringes, we discussed how these can be used to determine the wavelength of monochromatic light, the separation between the two closely spaced wavelengths, thickness and refractive index of thin transparent sheet and refractive index of a liquid.
- Classification of Interference Phenomenon in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Conditions for Interference in engineering physics 1 lecture note download
- System for observing interference phenomenon: Fresnel Biprism in engineering physics 1 pdf download
- Superposition of waves with different polarization: Interference in engineering physics 1 free pdf download
- Interference: Superposition of Waves in engineering physics 1 free pdf download