When problem knowledge is indicated by a couple of past data, a neural network can be utilized and trained with the data. The network should then be treated as a connectionist information base. The data used can be exact or fuzzy or a combination of both.
- Transactions in Measurement and Control Volume 2 Data Acquisition Classroom Handbook pdf
- Variational and Adjoint Methods Data Assimilation Classroom lecture study notes pdf
- Connectionist Systems for Diagnosis in neural network classroom notes
- Hybrid connectionist production systems notes free ebook download pdf
- Efficient association rule mining algorithm in distibuted data bases