The parallel wave front reaching the slit will be inclined at an angle with respect to each other and the central maxima for these two set of rays will also be separated by .
The resultant diffraction pattern on the screen will be superposition of the patterns from these two sources as shown in
- Requisites of a laser system in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Resolving power of image forming systems: Telescope and Microscope in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Intensity distribution in diffraction pattern by Grating in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating in engineering physics 1 classroom notes free download
- Forming Ybus Matrix power system analysis free lecture notes pdf